Monday, February 15, 2010

Carrier Ptac Runs I Cannot Figure Out Why My Carrier Ptac System Will Not Run The Fan On Auto. It Runs On Fan In Heat&cool Modes

I cannot figure out why my Carrier ptac system will not run the fan on auto. It runs on fan in heat&cool modes - carrier ptac runs

I have the fan relay, relay switch valve relay heat run capacitor and the thermostat and the fan still works in the way only.the fan fan will not turn on the compressor's auto.the "lighter, but not both fans and heat . Heat Pump Aux. Heat Strip. Please help ..... Thanx, jrod2567

4 comments:

Master Dan said...

I know you said you replaced the thermostat, but is definitely the problem.
I know it's because the fan is working after the activation of G, so is the fan relay. You said that you could turn the fan, so I know that running the fan on. Its just no energy for heating or cooling to come SUPP thermostat.
Check thermostat and make sure it is configured to operate the heat pump.
Hope that helps, Dan

rottendo... said...

The thermostat can be connected is wrong, or wire can be broken.

Barbara L said...

the only thing I can perhaps your t-stat does not think. Hope it helps .......

done said...

If so, I check the pressure gauge on the head. It should be variable speed.

Edit: What do I set up? Ignore ... I think I misunderstood. I thought, condenser, and now I think it refers to the air supply fan, does not it?

Is this a multi-speed fan used? It could be part of the coils have been opened.

Do you have the fan relay, then what remains are the controls to animate the fan relay.

For the automotive industry, the device is powered fan auxiliary contacts on the compressor is started, perhaps?

Post a Comment