Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pre Tenn Are U. Of Tennessee And U. Of Kentucky Any Good For An Out Of State Student?

Are U. of Tennessee and U. of Kentucky any good for an out of state student? - pre tenn

I live in GA and want to be a dentist. I have a 3.4 GPA and 1200 + The guests, but I think I have a little luck to UGA. From what information I have has in recent years of schooling, U. times Tennessee has adopted the 68% of the applicants and the University of Kentucky, which included 85%, while Georgia held 55%. But my thing with the UK and UT that both elements is (.5) With all due respect does not extend UGA endowed, by which the middle lane for the schools.

Anyway, if I did not come to UGA, I have either UT or the UK go? Are they good schools? Programs pre-dentistry/biology good? Or should I at other schools in GA? If you have not noticed, I want to go to high school. I want the traditional school experience, that provide a small school of the song actually, as they seem like high school for me. EA intends to apply UGA, United Kingdom, and UT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment